Audio By Carbonatix
Afrobeat singer, Kelvyn Boy, says he’s ready to perform at Stonebwoy’s 2019 Ashaiman to the World concert if he is invited.
In an interview on Adom FM’s Work and Happiness show, the ‘Mea’ hitmaker said even though he had exited Stonebwoy’s Burniton Music Group label, it won’t stop him from mounting platforms with him.
Kelvyn Boy and Stonebowy fell out after the latter split with his manager, Blakk Cedi.
Although the protegé was believed to be signed onto the Group it was revealed after the split that his contract had been with Blakk Cedi instead.
This sparked some controversies and questions which were left unanswered when after the split.
Although many believe Stonebwoy and Kelvyn Boy might have an acrimonious relationship now, the protegé said regardless of the tension between them, he doesn’t see anything wrong with performing together on the same stage with the ‘Shuga’ singer.
According to him, he is solely focused on doing music and that is what matters.
The 5th edition of ‘Ashaiman to the World’ is expected to take place on November 30, at the Saka Saka Park in Ashaiman.
Stonebwoy is expected to attract some of the crème de la crème in Ghana’s music fraternity.
Top musicians such as Sarkodie, Samini, R2Bees, Obrafour, Kwaw Kese, Yaa Pono, Jupitar, Kwesi Arthur, Wendy Shay and King Promise among others would grace the occasion.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
World Cup reality check: Mexico outclass Ghana with 2-0 win in Puebla friendly
35 minutes -
Free speech: MFWA slams ‘weaponisation’ of state laws
55 minutes -
NITA defends ICT fees, rejects claims of ‘digital coup’
2 hours -
UN releases $60m from central fund to tackle lethal Ebola outbreak
2 hours -
“Put people first” – Vice-President tells global financial giants at ACI Congress
4 hours -
Vice-President commissions 100 new Metro Mass buses
4 hours -
“You do not need my permission” – Bagbin clears misconception over arresting MPs
5 hours -
Ice baths, almond milk, meditation and a ‘house like a hospital’: The secrets of Salah’s success
5 hours -
Lupita Nyong’o rejects criticism of Helen of Troy role
6 hours -
This Saturday on Prime Insight: GN Savings and Loans licence restoration and the Abronye bail debate
6 hours -
Putin vows retaliation after accusing Ukraine of hitting student dormitory
7 hours -
2026 ACI World Congress: In Accra, a quiet reframe of how emerging markets see themselves
7 hours -
No break-in, no theft at Ashaiman showroom – Hisense Ghana clarifies
7 hours -
This Saturday on Newsfile: Attack on free speech and return of GN Bank
7 hours -
Opinion: The evidence before High Court continues to expose weakness of the Republic’s case against Wontumi
7 hours