Wife of the Vice President, Samira Bawumia has extended warm wishes to her husband, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia on his 59th birthday.
In a Facebook post on Friday, Samira Bawumia expressed gratitude to Allah for his protection and how far he has guided her husband.
On behalf of her family, Samira Bawumia said “The kids and I are proud of your commitment to our family and the entire nation.”
“Happy 59th birthday, sweetheart Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia. We are grateful to Allah for protecting and guiding you throughout the years,” the Facebook post read.
Dr. Bawumia served as the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Ghana between 2006 and 2009.
He was also the running mate to President Akufo-Addo in the 2008 and 2012 elections which the NPP lost and became the Vice President in 2016 after a third attempt with President Akufo-Addo.
He has been tipped as one of the contestants for the flagbearership position of the party ahead of the 2024 election.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- It’s not my fault Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty in 2010 – Luis Suarez
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change