Grammy award-winning artist, Burna Boy, was involved in a car accident that left him slightly injured.
The musician was driving in his Ferarri when the accident occurred on Saturday evening, February 26. The incident happened around Lekki, Lagos – Nigeria.
Although videos online did not show the accident, one side of the Ferrari was dented.
Following the accident, Burna Boy’s escort rushed to the scene, picked up the artiste for a medical check-up.
The ‘Ye’ hitmaker later took to his Instagram to confirm the accident.
In a post on his stories, he admitted that his leg hurts “a little” however he is in good health.
Burna Boy stated he found it funny that when the accident occurred no one came to his aid or offered to help.
“I guess they were too excited to see me regardless of the situation lol. But I love you all, Gambo got me,” he added.
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University