Prior to Shatta Wale’s exit from the premises of The Multimedia Group, fans of the artiste had massed up around the area in Kokomlemle.
His location at the time had become public knowledge as the dancehall musician was at Hitz FM for an interview with Andy Dosty on Thursday.
Amidst chanting and clapping, the crowd cheered their icon when he stepped out after the show.
Shatta Wale did not look on aloof, he surprised the mass by spraying cash on them before speeding off the scene in his Range Rover.
The gathered fans went erratic on the Faanofa Street as they dashed for the 5 cedis notes being rained on them.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Joana Addey: Yes, condom use is the solution
- My ‘Gift of God’ album is not centred around Ghanaian music lovers only – Shatta Wale
- Hawa Koomson opens Kasoa Championship
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua
- Challenging Heights rescues 24 more children from human trafficking
- Abuse of social media becoming a pervasive threat to democracy – Ayorkor Botchwey