It is less than five days to the 2020 Ghana presidential elections and the main candidates are incumbent President Nana Akufo-Addo and former President John Mahama.
Last month, sportsbook giant, Mybet.Africa put out its odds for the elections, allowing punters to place their bets on who they believe will emerge winner.
After monitoring the betting pattern, Mybet.Africa have revealed punters favour Akufo-Addo to win the election.
“We are elated to see the betting pattern from punters and currently the bets are leaning in favour of the president”.
Mybet.africa had to twice adapt election odds to cater to the current trend in customer betting behaviour.
“Just to be clear: what people bet and what they vote might be two very different things,” Mybet.Africa said in a statement.
Ghanaians will go to the polls come December 7 to elect a president who will manage the country’s economic resource and steer the affairs of the country for the next four years.
Mybet.africa stands for a peaceful election and wish all the presidential aspirants good luck in their quest for the highest seat of the land.
Ghana presidential odds – https://bit.ly/36OnbWj
Next President Odds Most Votes First Round odds
Akufo-Addo 1.60 Akufo-Addo 1.50
John Mahama 2.10 John Mahama 2.20
Neither 25.00 Neither 25.00
- #FixTheCountry protestors counter injunction with #NameAndShame campaign on social media
- I had sex with a goat, masturbated 6 times a day – Male victim of sexual abuse recounts
- Mahama Ayariga acquitted, Opuni ordered to open his defence
- Methodist Church stands by its objection to GES directive to let Muslim students fast – Bishop of Northern Accra Diocese
- Chief allegedly orders for school to be demolished for his palace at Adumasa
- Government declares Thursday, May 13, as public holiday to mark Eid-ul-Fitr
- Prince Philip’s cause of death has been confirmed
- Missing ‘okada’ rider found dead in the bush
- EC must review processes leading to 2020 election results collation – Akoto Ampaw
- Keep an eye on househelps to curb sexual abuse – Victim of child defilement advises parents
Prince Misizulu named next Zulu king amid family feud
WHO approves Chinese Covid vaccine
Ghana to become hub of pharmaceutical production in SSA; sales forecast to hit GH¢2.86bn
Young African entrepreneurs to maximize benefits from AfCFTA
Ghana loses $200m to untapped online forex trading market
Health Directorate initiate moves to improve health care delivery at Ada West
National best maize farmer calls on government to develop agricultural policies
We must reassess the composition of NDPC – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
#FixTheCountry: Convenors of protest disappointed in Supreme Court over hearing scheduled for June
Akufo-Addo has the power to allow #FixTheCountry protest – Martin Kpebu
Koforidua GPRTU urges drivers to remain calm over fuel adjustment
Orthopedic Association of Ghana wants immediate action on road accidents in Ghana
2021 VGMA: I want Diana Hamilton to win Artiste of the Year – Eno Barony
Korle-Bu doctor poisons colleague’s water with HIV blood
Tanzanian city ‘running low on condoms’