This week we bring you Nallem’s everyday wears – inspired by Africa’s unique ingenuity.
Nallem is a leading Afrocentric fashion brand, headquartered in Kokomlemle, Ghana, operating along the entire value chain of fashion and other artistic works, spanning training, designing, manufacturing, distribution and retailing.
Nallem Clothing creates garments and accessories for men, women and children; doing so with a combination of elegance, creativity and style in a way that embraces the essential elements of African culture and tradition, hence their slogan: the confident urge!
Nallem outfits reveal Ghana’s proud workforce and people who work hard to contribute to the country’s development.
Many celebrities who practically live their lives out of classic and unique clothing love to wear Nallem.
Men fashion trends…
Women fashion trends…
Children fashion trends…
Nallem hopes to grow into a global player in the fashion industry with outlets in major fashion cities across the globe and influencing seasonal collections, fashion trends, colours and playing a key role in establishing Africa’s presence on the International fashion scene.
To achieve this, Nallem’s product line features clothing and fashion accessories such as hats, jewellery, wallets and bags for men, women and kids.
“We take pride in our unique designs crafted with quality fabrics and finished to perfection. Be a global brand for clothing and fashion accessories. We design, produce and merchandise garments, fashion accessories and services. Key to our product offering is to design beautiful and very good quality clothing,” says Nallem.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Linkedin, Pinetrest: @Nallemcloothing; Email: email@example.com
CONTACTS: +233 50 139 7814 or +233 20 997 8099
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- ‘41% of Ghanaians have mental problem’
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean