Dancehall artiste Stonebowy and his sweetheart, Dr Louisa Ansong have tied the knot on Friday, June 16.
The engagement took place at Dr Louisa Ansong’s family house in Tema and was attended by family and close friends of the couple.
The wedding, which took place at Unique Floral at the Trade Fair Centre in Accra, attracted personalities from all walks of life.
Watch: Stonebwoy and wife's first dance:
Watch: Stonebwoy performs special rendition of Duncan Mighty's 'Obianuju' for his wife at wedding:
Some known personalities who attended the wedding include, actor Lilwin, Stephen Appiah, Emmanuel Adebayor, Kofi Kinaata, SP Kofi Sarpong, Defence Minister, Dominic Nitiwul, young actor Abraham Attah, Kofi Kinaata and Peter Mark Manu of the NPP.
Before the ceremony, close friends of Stonebwoy’s fiancé organised a bridal shower for her. A bridal shower is a gift-giving party held for a bride-to-be in anticipation of her wedding. The event came off at the Allure Spa in the City’s special Rainbow room.
Dr Ansong, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Denkyi African Sole, graduated from the KNUST with flying colours. She won six out of nine awards during the school’s graduation ceremony in 2016.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Rumours broke up my relationship with Sister Debbie - Medikal
- I’ve never gone under the knife for body enhancement - Mercy Johnson
- Multimedia's Emma Morrison, 8 others up for Glitz Africa 'Women of the Year Honours'
- Stonebwoy takes 'Favorite African Star' award at 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice
- Bloggers should write more positive things about artistes – Medikal
- MultiTV MD, Afia Pokua big winners at Gold Coast Excellence Awards
- Leaked: Stunning 3D sketch of 3Music Awards ’19 stage design
- From Ayòbámi Adébáyò to Zadie Smith: meet New Daughters of Africa
- Cardi B applies to trademark 'Okurrr'
- I deserve my VGMA nomination - AK Songstress
- Dr Dre removes university boast post about daughter
- Michael Jackson: Barbra Streisand apologises for abuse remarks
- JH Kwabena Nketia: Some muses of the musical
- Filmmakers calling on government is not because of money - Ama K. Abebrese
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival