Rapper and Hiplife act, Emmanuel Botway, popularly known as Kwaw Kese, says he does not feel celebrated enough.
According to him, it is a norm for Ghanaians not to celebrate their own.
He made this revelation in a yet to be aired episode of E With Becks show on Joy prime.
He told hostess, Becky, that “I don’t feel celebrated. It’s the norm in Ghana. Ghanaians don’t celebrate Ghanaians doing well, they don’t celebrate their stars, and they don’t celebrate their celebrities.”
He added that he will not be deterred for not being celebrated by his people but would rather celebrate himself.
E With Becks show airs on Joy Prime on Sundays at 5 pm.
Make a date!
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature