GCB Bank’s has expanded Saturday banking services to seven more of its branches across the country.
So far, 28 branches are currently offering Saturday banking in eight Regions of the country after the addition of the new branches.
The new branches now offering Saturday banking services include Abbossey Okai, Kantamanto, Okaishie, Osu Oxford Street, A & C Mall, Ashaiman-Mandela Park in Greater Accra Region, and Cape Coast Coronation Junction in the Central Region.
GCB Bank commenced Saturday banking with 15 branches in 2008 in response to new business opportunities and its desire to improve availability for GCB’s valued and prospective customers.
Explaining its motive in a statement Thursday, the Bank said, "the initiative to further expand and extend Saturday banking services to other areas is in line with GCB Bank’s desire to satisfy customers especially those who are unable to perform their banking transactions on weekdays."
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Learn from AirtelTigo merger to save businesses, jobs - Carlos Ahenkorah
- GIPC signs MoU with German-African Business Association
- AGI focuses on 12 economic reforms in 2019
- Uganda deports MTN boss
- Expert cautions BoG as Savings and Loans sector cleanup looms
- How South Africa’s blackouts are crippling businesses
- GOIL shares customised Valentine's Day chocolates with customers
- GCAA sets up task force to investigate allegations of extortion, coercion at KIA
- Ghanaian scientists identify ‘Prekese’ seeds as potent natural fungicide
- Govt’s barcode innovation for fertilizers tackles theft
- Mac Attram to create millionaires with first Business Accelerator Boot Camp
- Oil production in Ghana to double by 2023– Ofori-Atta
- JP Morgan rolls out first US bank-backed cryptocurrency
- GNPC Foundation sees progress in ongoing projects in Western region
- Huawei to start Africa data centre services from March