Kuami Eugene has released a new single featuring his label mate KiDi.
In a tweet to acknowledge KiDi for his melodious hooks on ‘Ohemaa’, the 2019 VGMA ‘Producer of the Year’ posted “Y’all Help Me Thank My Big Brother KiDi for His amazing verse on #Ohemaa. The Love Is Deep And I will always appreciate this 🙏🏾 Together Forever 🤴🏾🤴🏾”
Social media went agog two days ago when Kuami Eugene posted that he was about to release another banger featuring his label mate.
The Fadama native, born Eugene Marfo, is also a proven songwriter and producer, lending his gifts on records for a host of a-list colleagues including Adina, Becca, MzVee, Tic, among others.
He also boasts collaborations with African pop star, Davido, as well as the renowned rapper, Ice Prince Zamani.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent
- R. Kelly expected in court on sex charges
- Movie producers collaborating is the way to go - Peter Sedufia
- Never thought I would do a song with Kojo Antwi – King Promise