It is no doubt Kofi Kinaata’s Confession is the hottest song in Ghana currently.
The song has been on the lips of many Ghanaians and has dominated many chart shows in the country currently has also won the heart of Ghana Parliamentarians.
At President Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s first State of the Nation Address (SONA) on Tuesday, the minority members of parliament in heckling the president raised the Confession song and sung it their own way.
“Mahama b3 gye steer no, na Nana abr3 oo…Mahama san bra oo,” they sang aloud.
Meaning, President Akufo-Addo is tired after few hecklings hence former President John Dramani Mahama should come and take over from him.
Kofi Kinaata last week dropped a teaser of the much-anticipated confession video starring Kwaw Kesse and fans are looking forward to the release of the official video.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons