It is no doubt Kofi Kinaata’s Confession is the hottest song in Ghana currently.
The song has been on the lips of many Ghanaians and has dominated many chart shows in the country currently has also won the heart of Ghana Parliamentarians.
At President Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s first State of the Nation Address (SONA) on Tuesday, the minority members of parliament in heckling the president raised the Confession song and sung it their own way.
“Mahama b3 gye steer no, na Nana abr3 oo…Mahama san bra oo,” they sang aloud.
Meaning, President Akufo-Addo is tired after few hecklings hence former President John Dramani Mahama should come and take over from him.
Kofi Kinaata last week dropped a teaser of the much-anticipated confession video starring Kwaw Kesse and fans are looking forward to the release of the official video.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar