It is no doubt Kofi Kinaata’s Confession is the hottest song in Ghana currently.
The song has been on the lips of many Ghanaians and has dominated many chart shows in the country currently has also won the heart of Ghana Parliamentarians.
At President Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s first State of the Nation Address (SONA) on Tuesday, the minority members of parliament in heckling the president raised the Confession song and sung it their own way.
“Mahama b3 gye steer no, na Nana abr3 oo…Mahama san bra oo,” they sang aloud.
Meaning, President Akufo-Addo is tired after few hecklings hence former President John Dramani Mahama should come and take over from him.
Kofi Kinaata last week dropped a teaser of the much-anticipated confession video starring Kwaw Kesse and fans are looking forward to the release of the official video.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert
- Nominees for 2019 Africa Gospel Awards unveiled
- Game of Thrones: final season premiere date revealed
- I'm not disturbed about Menzgold saga - Joyce Blessing
- Fela would have been president of Nigeria if alive – Son
- Video: People thought I was jealous when I advised them not to invest in Menzgold – Prince David
- R. Kelly’s career is finally crashing down...Here’s how it happened
- Presby Minister launches 2 new books
- Shaker and I created a beautiful love song – NanaYaa talks about new jam