Now Available Africa, a leading advertising agency based in Ghana has been awarded four prestigious awards at the just ended 2019 Pitcher Awards held in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Pitcher Awards is an internationally recognized endorsement for excellence in creative communications within the Central and West Africa (CWA) region.
At a grand ceremony held in Lagos on 30th March 2019, Now Available Africa beat several other agencies in the region to pick the Gold award in the Heritage Category for its production of the film, Sugar Spice N’ Sauce 2.
It also won two Gold awards for the best Integrated Campaign and Non-profit category with SKY Girls GH and Uncorrupt GH (GhanaSaysNo) campaign respectively.
The agency picked a Bronze in the Channel Category for the Use Of Media with SKY Aerogram: a campaign that tested the writing communication skills of teen girls and generated interest in the post address system.
Speaking about this achievement, Venus Tawiah, Business Development Director of Now Available Africa said: “We are thoroughly delighted to be first time awardees of not just one but four prestigious Pitcher International Advertising Awards; this shows the great world class talent we have in our agency and the determination to serve our clients with the best creative ideas that generate meaningful results”.
About Now Available Africa (NAA)
NAA is an independent Advertising Agency based in Accra with satellite offices in Cote d’Ivoire and Nigeria. It’s a full-service creative Agency with a strong digital market positioning. From its Accra office, it serves multinational clients such as Nestle, Unilever, PZ Cussons and many more across 23 different African markets.
About The Pitcher Awards
The Pitcher Awards is judged by 3 main category juries and a 4th special jury for the Pitcher for Good award. The Heritage jury judged Film, Audio, Print, Design, Branded Content and Outdoor materials including Installations and Activations. The Channel jury judged entries for Use of Media, Use of Data, Use of Insights and Strategy, PR and Reputation Management and Integrated Campaigns. Lastly, the Innovation Jury looked at works in Social Media, Websites, Microsites and Web Services, Apps, Games, Messaging as well as Devices and Novel ideas.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day