The presidential candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Dramani Mahama, has handed over 20 vehicles to the party to help enhance the operational capacity of the party's regional offices.
The Nissan pickup vehicles and Renault Duster Saloon Cars were donated by various benefactors to support the former President during the recent internal NDC presidential primaries.
The vehicles were however not deployed for the campaign.
Handing over the vehicles to the National Chairman, Samuel Ofosu Ampofo, the NDC Flagbearer promised to intensify his efforts to raise logistics and resources for the party in the run-up to the campaign for Victory 2020.
The National Chairman thanked Mr Mahama and assured him that the vehicles will be used to campaign vigorously for his re-election as President in the 2020 election.
Have your say
More Politics Headlines
- Ghana needs leaders willing to be unpopular - Ashesi lecturer
- New presidents can’t sack CEOs: NDC backs Supreme Court decision
- 'CHRAJ application incompetent' - Freddie Blay shows up in court
- Asantehene destools second chief in a week
- Rearing for food and jobs will develop livestock industry – Akufo-Addo
- EMYs honours British High Commissioner for Dev't achievements across Africa
- Govt can’t sack CEOs – Supreme Court declares
- Minority Leader urges EC to publish registered voters daily
- Despite Group affiliate apologises to Ibrahim Mahama
- EPA works to promote inter-institutional coordination
- Volta NDC women, MTN celebrate Rawling's 72nd birthday
- Female representation in Parliament still low – Majority Leader laments
- Video: Africa's problem is leadership - John Maxwell speaks on Joy FM
- Suit challenging legality of Ayawaso West Wuogon by-election dismissed
- District Assembly rejects 2018 League Table after scoring zero