Award-winning reggae/dancehall artiste, Stonebwoy will headline the maiden edition of Independence Concert organised by Ghana’s premier 5star Hotel, Labadi Beach Hotel.
The announcement was made at a news conference at the hotel on February 14.
The musician, born Livingstone Etse Satekla told Joy News’ Doreen Avio, he is excited to headline the show.
He promised a great show from himself and his signees.
The concert, which will be the "Kpokeke" hitmaker’s first major show of the year, will take place on March 5.
He also spoke about his relationship with the hotel over the years adding, it was a great opportunity to start business with them in this special way.
The concert forms part of the hotel's entertainment offering to its patrons, fans of the artiste and the general public as Ghana commemorates the Year of Return and its 62nd Independence anniversary.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus
- Pushing foreign genres will not sell Ghana - Mikki Osei Berko to artistes
- “You can’t be serious” - Kwesi Arthur's dad reacts to his plan to marry at 35