Togbui Dagadu VIII, Paramount Chief of Kpando; the Volta Regional House of Chiefs, the Chiefs, Queen Mothers, Elders and Royal Families in Kpando Tsakpe, Darfor, Konda, Fesi, Abanu, Dzovoe, and Bame; Anfoega, Vakpo Dzogbati, Agbenoxoe, Nkonya Wuropong, Ve and Anloga;
Announce the funeral of their illustrious son of Kpando:
Dr. Emmanuel Kofi Tagboto who was aged 91
He was a respected Private Medical Practitioner who established the renowned Kumasi Clinic in 1961. Dr. Tagboto was a co-founder, First Elected Secretary, and subsequently the President of Society of General Medical Practitioners.
He was a Past Captain of the Royal Golf Club in Kumasi and the Head of the Amanu Clan of Kpando; a philanthropist, peacemaker and unifier, who spearheaded numerous development projects in Kpando and its surrounding communities. The Kpando State is pleased to announce the celebration of his sacrificial and selfless service to mankind.
Details for Dr. Tagboto's Honorary Kpando State Burial Are As Follows:
There is no wake keeping.
Laying in State, Pre-burial Service, Filing Past, Memorial Service & Funeral: Saturday 28th June 2014 at the Kpando Sports Stadium from 8:00 a.m.
Thanksgiving Service: E. P. Eyram Parish, Kpando
Burial and Internment: Private Burial.
Attire: Black and White.
Rachael Linstead, Sika Tagboto, Senna Tagboto, Dzifa Tagbotor, Dr. Senyo Tagboto, Kafui Tagboto, Afi Tagboto-Sarpong, Esinam Akyea-Djamson, Edem Tagboto, Dr. Kwaku Tagboto, Benee Tagboto, Delali Morttey, Cudjoe Tagboto & Pauline Gbevlo-Lartey.
Steven Linstead, Stanley Abotsi Avrohom, Dr. James Adzogatse, EuniceTagboto, Yaw Sarpong, Kwame Akyea-Djamson, EleanorTagboto, EudoraTagboto, PaxkalMorttey & Nestor Gbevlo-Lartey
Yohanna & Euphemia Tagboto.
Sheena Linstead; Emefa Collison, NiiClottey Collison, Elfreda-Abigail Collison, & Korteye Eyram Collison;
Selasie Tagboto, Zoe Tagboto, Joy Tagboto & Emefa Tagboto; Vera Kruger-Tagboto, Antoinetta Sarpong & Eugene Sarpong; Delasi Akyea-Djamson; Yiela Akyea-Djamson & Kekeli Yaw AkyeaDjamson;
Yayra Tagboto, Seli Tagboto & Fafa Tagboto;
The Amanu Royal Family and the following families:
- Tagboto, Kyekye, Asense, Dakevi, Dengbe, Ackuley, Adika, Buadi, Adinkra, Tsodor, Mfojo, Yaw Prawu, FelixSunnu, Adjandeh, Asuo, Kuwornu, Zoh, Dzekpe, Atsutse, Adoboe, Dzogbeta, Dusu & Dusi, Families all of Kpando;
- Collison Family of Accra;
- Kwawukume Family of Keta and Anloga
- Anana Ebusua of Cape Coast;
- Dr. D.C. Nornoo & Family of Kumasi;
- Abotsi Family of Sogakope;
- Adzogacher Family of Kpando;
- Kotei Family of Accra;
- Akyea-Djamson Family of Peki;
- Aboagye Family of Akropong;
- Hansen Family of Cape Coast;
- Morttey Family of Akosombo;
- Gbevlo-Lartey Family;
- and Reverend Mesiotso of Eyram E.P. Church.